Micro-Thermography: Contactless Temperature Measurement in the Micrometer Scale
Thermal optimization of the assembly process and components is a central issue in the development of new products. The temperature distribution of energized PCBs and individual components can be analyzed very well by using powerful thermal imaging systems, while hotspots can be tracked in the image area at the same time. Learn more about micro-thermography as a contactless temperature measurement in the micrometer scale.
A Glimpse into the Event
- What are the physical characteristics of Micro-Thermography?
- What are the technical requirements for an IR camera system?
- Which accessories (hardware and software) are needed to solve the measurement task?
- Which selection criteria are important and relevant?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of cooled and uncooled camera systems?
- In which application areas is Micro-Thermography used?
June 9, 2021
10:00AM - 11:00AM CDT